When should you seek marriage therapy?
- Do you ignore your partner just so you don’t have to argue?
- Name calling and hurting each other’s feelings on purpose
- Do your conflicts never feel resolved?
- Do you disagree on important topics and can’t get on the same page?
- Do you feel like you’re living with a roommate instead of your soul mate?
- Has one partner been unfaithful or is considering being unfaithful?
- Blaming each other
- Has your conflict turned to combat?
- Do you ask “Where did our love go?”
Did you know?
Most couples wait 6 years to seek marriage therapy for an ongoing issue. The longer you wait to address a relationship problem, the more difficult it is to solve it. Don’t wait! Click here to call me for a FREE phone or video consultation to see if couples therapy is right for you!
Establish couple goals, Identify strength & growth areas, Prepare for marriage
For couples who need deeper change in their relationship. Infidelity, constant arguing, trust issues, falling out of love